I’ve gotten 3 calls in the last 2 days asking me about my pocket listings. Keep’um coming – I enjoy talking to you guys!
First, for those of you who are not familiar with the lingo – a pocket listing is basically just a home that I have in my quiet inventory. The sellers or the home isn’t ready for market. Maybe the seller is waiting on a home to be built or they are working to fix repairs that our pre-inspection turned up.
In my quiet inventory I have…
- A nice, newer construction 3/2 in Rosedale (78756)with about 1500 sqft that will probably sell in the mid 400’s
- A half house, that’s also newer construction 3/2 with about 2,000 sq ft in Ridgela that will sell in the upper 400’s (78731)
- A complete remodel of a home close in the Balconies neighborhood (78731) that I have a total crush on because it has walls and walls of windows and is sorta retro cool, modern. It’s 4 bedroom, 3 baths and over 2500 sq ft. Should sell close to 500k
- Another newer construction home on Shoal Creek Blvd (78756) – that’s right at 1900 sq ft, is nicely done, has a flat yard and will sell quickly just under 500k.
- 2500 foot Northwest Hills home – Nice 4 beds 2 1/2 baths, decent back yard with a pool
Also, outside my normal Central Austin homes for sale routine – I have a couple of friends who want me to help them – even though I am a Central Austin expert and not an expert everywhere. (I’m honored)
In Scofield Farms (78727)- My clients have an awesome home 1900 sq ft – depending on how you count the rooms there are either 3 or 4 bedrooms. The fourth being best used as an office or guest room. It has a closet remodel that would melt my wifes heart and a master bath that would be an absolute blast to get cleaned up in. Automatic temp control in the shower, Italian tile, all kinds of awesomeness. It will probably be selling around +/- 225k
In Cat Creek, a nice family home that I haven’t been in yet. Probably wont be selling until next year
In Barrington Oaks (78759) I have a nice home that’s about 1900 sqft that will also sell early next year.
If something on this list catches you eye. Let me know. Happy to visit about what we have coming to market in the future.