This last weekend we had 4 offers, 3 of which turned into contracts and just earlier today we got another deal put together on our listings. From my vantage point it looks like inventory is going down – FAST as buyers scoop up the remaining deals.
On the other side of the coin I have buyers who are frustrated. If you know of any homes that are not on MLS but match any these descriptions it would be great to hear about it. I have buyers looking for…
- a nice home up to 400k in Rosedale or Allandale 1700 +/- sqft.
- a family home – up to a mil with .25 acres or more Northwest Hills Tarrytown, Balcones area.
- a 4 bedroom home in good condition up to 250k between Parmer and downtown.
- an investment condo up to 150k in Central Austin Rosedale, Brentwood, Crestview.
- a nice home in a nice neighborhood up to 220k – they want a 3/2 and are willing to be on the outskirts of Central Austin.
As for Central Austin pocket listings that are coming to market but haven’t hit the MLS yet I have
- a totally remodeled home that’s 2300-2400 sq ft with 4 beds close to Highland Park Elementary – no price yet
- an executive level 3 bed, 2.5 bath Clarksville condo that’s 1692 sq ft for 314,900 http://1300woodlawn.com/
- a half a home condo that’s in the Ridgela neighborhood almost 2200 sq ft for 459,900 http://3805petespath.com/
If you know of any Central Austin real estate buyers or sellers that could be a match I would be grateful to hear about it. Feel free to contact me using the form below.