516 W Hopkins ST, San Marcos, Texas
516 W Hopkins ST, San Marcos, Texas 78666 - Built in 1901 as the Cumberland Presbyterian Church.In 1987 the current owner purchased the vacant property&began the restoration. The front part of the bldg is office space with aprx 855 sq. ft. Office #2 occupies the rear part of the bldg with aprx 814 sq.ft.The residence occupies the original church sanctuary&Sunday School room-aprx. 2,577 sq.ft. Included in this space is a master bdrm suite&study upstairs;bdrm&walk-in closet downstairs; large living w/20 ft. vaulted ceiling,Floors are original.
Listing Courtesy of Brenda Damron~The Damron Group Realtors